Frequenty asked questions
- Can I collect my order from MCB?Orders cannot be collected.
- With which objectives does MCB Group register personal data?
- Fulfilling the role of customer, supplier or cooperation partner within the various facets of services in which MCB Group is active.
- Issuing details to MCB Group processors, which is necessary for the implementation of an agreement between MCB Group and this processor. An MCB Group processor must always sign a processing agreement in which the rights of the persons involved are sufficiently safeguarded and the processor is obliged to secure the data appropriately.
- The content of e-mail communication with our customer service can be used within the scope of training, coaching, quality and/or assessment purposes.
- Part of MCB’s services to customers are the email shots sent by MCB Group to customers regularly. If you wish to receive these newsletters, you can leave your email address through the websites. You can unsubscribe from the email shots by clicking the particular link in email last received.
- MCB Group regularly analyses how MCB-website visitors use the site, enabling MCB Group to implement improvements.
- After registration and sign-in in the “My MCB” web portal, stored information can be viewed under “My data”.
- How will MCB Group treat my data?
MCB Group considers it important to take care of your personal data. It is not for nothing that one of our core values is reliability. This applies to all customer and supplier data that we register in our system for the provision of our services. We do this in accordance with the GDPR guidelines.
MCB Group treats all the data that you have shared with us with the greatest of care. We base all our actions on the rules and regulations. MCB Group stores your data in various databases for which we maintain strict security measures.
- Which personal data are used by MCB Group?
The data that MCB Group processes are chiefly general business details. They are not covered by the legal regulations with regard to the protection of personal data. Contact persons’ data (name, contact details and position) for all clients and suppliers are, however, regarded as personal details to be protected.
Within our customer system we use the following client data: gender, first and surnames, position title and department, telephone, fax, mobile phone number and email address.
- In which cases are data provided to third parties?Issuing data to third parties may be necessary for the implementation of an agreement. The particular third parties may process personal data, due to which they are designated as a processor according to the law. MCB Group demands a high level of personal data protection from its processors and will record the agreements in a processing agreement. Under no circumstances does MCB issue personal data to third parties for commercial gain.
- How can I reach MCB?
You can reach MCB on working days from 8.00 a.m. to 5.15 p.m.
Our Sales Department is available from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5.15 p.m. via telephone number +31 (0)40 20 88 582 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Sales department is after login also available through chat during the same opening hours.
Click here to go to the Contact page.
- How can I order?
You can order from MCB if you are a registered customer. To register as a customer, click “Register”. We will contact you after you have completed your details.
You are a customer, but you do not have an online account yet?
Click Log in and then: Request your password. When you send your request you will receive an e-mail with the next instructions.
You are an online customer, but you have forgotten your password?
Click Log in and then: Forgotten your password?. After that you will receive an e-mail to reset your password.
- What does this saw icon mean?You can easily order all your products online via MCB's webshop. The products that can be sawn to size are marked by this icon MCB sawing service icon. This allows you to see at a glance which materials are suitable for this purpose.After selecting a product and the desired dimensions, the "Cut to size"menu on the right will appear (if possible). When you select "Tailor-made", a field appears in which you can enter the exact size.Once you have confirmed the correct size, you can indicate how many pieces you want to order. Depending on your chosen length, we will determine the corresponding length tolerance for you. If this tolerance is not acceptable, you can request a suitable quotation in your shopping cart. The processing price and the material price are shown in the shopping cart. Click here to order directly.
- Where can I find the gross price list?Click here to see the MCB gross price list.
- How do I log in?Click Log in in the top right-hand corner and enter your email address and password.
- I am a customer, but I also want to be able to order online.
Go to the log-in page. Click ‘Request your password’ and you will automatically receive an email from Testas.
- How can I create an online account?Go the “My MCB” log-in screen. Click the button ‘Register’ and follow the instructions.
- How can I make and save a calculation?
If you are an MCB customer and have an online account, you can calculate the cost of your total order in the My MCB-environment under “Saved calculations”. You can also use this option to rapidly and easily compile repeat order lists.
You can save your calculations too. It is a simple matter to transfer these orders to your shopping trolley, with a single click, at a later date.
- What are MCB's delivery times?Our lorries deliver from 07:30 to 17:00 hrs on working days from Mondays to Fridays.
- Does MCB supply private customers?MCB does not supply private customers.
- How do I know if my order has been received?
You will receive an order confirmation in your mailbox within minutes.
If you have not received an order confirmation, please contact your MCB contact or our Sales department by calling +31 (0)40 20 88 582 or mailing email@example.com.
In order to serve you better, please fill in the fields below to start the chat.
MCB is available from 8:00 to 20:00 uur in the evening.